Ukraine, le forum LIBRE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

L'OSCE

+7
tarkan
smartleo44
Caduce62
Matt
Thuramir
Tibo
dovaking
11 participants

Page 3 sur 5 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant

L'OSCE - Page 3 Empty Re: L'OSCE

Message  Александр Mar 29 Mar - 10:42

Bon, vrais qu'ils n'ont pas la vie facile non plus:

Mais:

United for Ukraine          
Kremlin continues to insist that Russian citizens fighting in eastern #Ukraine are there strictly as “volunteers”.

Hug: OSCE’s data indicate that Russia is directly involved in the war in eastern Ukraine

L'OSCE - Page 3 Hug
The Principal Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine, Alexander Hug, said information collected by the organization indicates that Russian troops have been directly involved in the war in eastern Ukraine since the conflict first erupted in the spring of 2014.

At the same time, speaking at a press conference in Odessa, Hug stressed the mission itself only reports on what it sees and hears, and refrains from drawing conclusions.

"From the beginning, we wrote in our reports about different types of weapons. It includes, among other things, electronic equipment, which interfered with the work of our drones. We wrote in our reports that observers recorded the presence of armed men with visible insignias of Russian troops on their uniforms. We also talked to prisoners who said that they were the soldiers of the Russian army. Also, we saw traces - not the vehicles themselves, but the traces of their movement across the border [from Russia to Ukraine]," Interfax-Ukraine quoted Hug as saying.

Despite the overwhelming evidence suggesting regular Russian troops and military equipment are actively involved in the war in the Donbas, the Kremlin continues to insist that Russian citizens fighting in eastern Ukraine are there strictly as “volunteers”. This is one of the main obstacles to the implementation of the Minsk Agreements, which call for the withdrawal of foreign armed groups, military equipment and mercenaries from the territory of Ukraine.
Александр
Александр

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Александр Lun 9 Mai - 7:55

KREMLIN HYBRID WAR: OSCE role in Ukraine makes Russia both aggressor and mediator

Former Ukraine observer: Russian presence and Western appeasement weaken OSCE mission

L'OSCE - Page 3 Unian_643568_a448c0e4c2d77b0d604ef81cb572ce75
Actor and observer? Russians make up one of the largest contingents of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to east Ukraine despite Russia's role as a participant in the conflict
Business Ukraine magazine
Sunday, 08 May 2016 12:13

The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine has been responsible for keeping track of the conflict in the country’s east since fighting first erupted in April 2014. The organization has gained huge international exposure via its prominent role in Ukraine, but it has also attracted significant criticism. The most vocal complaints have focused on the presence of Russians within the monitoring mission. As a key member state of the OSCE, Russia has every right to send observers to join the monitoring mission to Ukraine. Nevertheless, critics have argued that these Russian observers make a mockery of the OSCE’s efforts to monitor a conflict they regard as fuelled and directed by the Kremlin.

Polish international relations expert Lukasz Adamski was among the first batch of monitors to join the OSCE mission to Ukraine in spring 2014. He left the OSCE SMM after completing a six-month stint in Ukraine, and has since spoken of his frustration over the limitations of the monitoring mission.

Now back in Warsaw, 35-year-old Adamski currently heads the Research and Projects Office at the Centre for Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding (not to be confused with the Kremlin-backed ‘Foundation Polish-Russian Centre for Dialogue and Understanding’). He spoke to Business Ukraine magazine about his experiences with the OSCE in Ukraine, and explained why he reserves his most stinging criticism for the Western countries he accuses of seeking to appease Moscow.

You served in the initial OSCE monitoring mission from March-September 2014. What motivated you to sign up for the mission?
There were two main reasons. Russian aggression against Ukraine demanded a rapid reaction from the international community, including political support for Ukraine. Once the OSCE was designated one of the main tools to be deployed in Ukraine, I decided to apply for the post of reporting officer – the person responsible for preparing SMM reports related to the security situation, democracy, rule of law and human rights observance in Ukraine. Additionally, I saw this role as an opportunity to develop my experience as an analyst of international politics. I felt that working in an international organisation would give me a better understanding of foreign policy issues.

You have previously stated that you did not extend your 6-month contract as an OSCE monitor in east Ukraine because you ‘didn’t see any sense in working for the organization.’ How did the realities of the monitoring mission in Ukraine differ from your expectations?
When I applied for the job of reporting officer in March 2014, I was convinced that the OSCE should collect evidence of Russian aggression against Ukraine in Crimea, as well as evidence of Russian interference in the rest of Ukraine. I assumed that every reasonable and objective observer of Ukraine’s situation would understand that the country was a victim of Russian aggression. From my perspective, the most urgent task was preventing Russian subversion in southern and eastern Ukraine. I thought that as the OSCE reporting officer, I would be able to prepare analytically solid reports and thus influence the decision-making process of the OSCE and – more broadly – the international community. I soon realized I was mistaken. To some extent, I was guilty of being a little bit naïve.

According to established OSCE practice, reports should not provoke major controversies. Instead, they should be politically acceptable to all member states, with the emphasis on ‘balance’ rather than ‘objectivity’. In addition to this approach, I also quickly learned that I was only one of several links in the chain of report preparation. Information provided by OSCE monitoring teams had been often already been ‘sterilized’ by the time it reached me. As a result, the reports posted on the OSCE website were often far removed from that what I personally wished to include, and what should have been included.

The quality of the OSCE mission’s human resources was also a source of disappointment. There is no doubt in my mind that the overwhelming majority of the mission’s members were unprepared to deal with the politics of the situation they found themselves in. Many of them were former police officers or military officers who could report what they had seen, but they were not capable of understanding the political significance of what they had seen. They were able to collect information, but could not analyze it effectively.

It is obvious that you cannot collect the necessary information, not to say evidence of Russian aggression, if you are unable to find the right interlocutors, identify problems, ask the right questions, and read between the lines. Many of the monitors sent to Ukraine by OSCE member states were simply not prepared for the task. Furthermore, very few of them spoke fluent Russian. I met only one fellow monitor who spoke Ukrainian.

My impression was that many monitors were not interested in getting into the politics of the situation. Instead, their priority seemed to be maintaining their well-paid positions for as long as possible. Some were afraid that the mission’s mandate might end abruptly. They feared a Russian veto if the mission abandoned political correctness and reported openly.

In your previous interviews, you have spoken critically of the Russian role in the OSCE monitoring mission to Ukraine. Specifically, you commented: ‘when a state is both a party to a conflict and a mediator, it makes no sense.’ Based on your experience with the OSCE in Ukraine, do you believe the mission was fatally flawed from its conception?
Firstly, it is important to note that the SMM mandate did not explicitly mention Crimea, which effectively prevented the mission from developing its activities in the peninsula. Secondly, Russia was a party to the conflict but OSCE member states, including Ukraine, agreed in March 2014 that Russian monitors could participate in OSCE SMM activities in Ukraine. This gave Russia the opportunity to influence the mission via monitor reports, and, in some cases, via direct contact with politically unexperienced Western observers.

For example, Russian members of the SMM would tell OSCE colleagues that federalization is the only possible solution for Ukraine, or that the Russian language should be recognized as the second state language. They would refer to the experience of Finland or Switzerland, forgetting to mention that every country is specific and state bilingualism is more the exception than the rule in Europe. These narratives seemed convincing to some Western monitors, especially those viewing Ukraine from an uninformed and narrow perspective.

The most important flaw in the mission lies in the OSCE decision-making process, which reflects the will and political expectations of the organisation’s member states. The OSCE operates on the principle of consensus. This is the legal basis of its activities, which – in case of Ukraine –serves to prevent any attempts to use the mission as a political instrument to defend the victims of aggression. In this sense, my criticism is not directed against the mission management and my former colleagues, many of whom worked very hard. My criticism is primarily against those Western states and societies that pursue a policy of appeasement towards Russia.

It seems to me that the OSCE could have done much more in the first months of its activities in Ukraine. However, this might have put the monitoring mandate at risk and could also have posed a threat to the future of the organization as a whole. Was this cautious approach justified? Was it beneficial to Ukraine, given the political conditions in the country at the time? These are separate issues, but it is important to ask such questions.

The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine is seen by many as a continuation of the organization’s monitoring role during the 1990s Balkan Wars. What do you regard as the key similarities and differences between the monitoring challenges in Ukraine and the Balkans?
The differences are obvious. In the Balkans, we faced conflicts between different nations.  Russia supported the integrity of Yugoslavia against separatism.  Sentiments of solidarity with Orthodox Christians, mainly Serbs, were also visible in Russia, but one should not overestimate its political significance. In Ukraine, Russia is a party to the conflict and is present in both Crimea and the Donbas. The Kremlin’s policy towards Ukraine is rooted in an obsolete and politically dangerous vision of Russian identity encompassing all Eastern Slavs. This leads us to the conclusion that the conflict in Ukraine is not only a war between two states, but also a conflict of identity for both Russians and Ukrainians, provoking enormous emotions among both political elites and the public. In the case of the Balkans, the situation was different.

You have said that the MH17 incident was a watershed moment for many in the OSCE monitoring mission. Following the attack on the airliner, you say many realised they were not dealing with an internal civil war but rather an international conflict. How did these changing attitudes impact on the mood within the OSCE monitoring mission?
The mission worked extremely hard during the days following the MH17 attack. Many observers witnessed the crash site and were personally shocked, which is absolutely understandable. It opened the eyes of those who had previously underestimated the significance of Russian interference in the conflict.

Based on your assessment of the OSCE’s strengths and weaknesses in east Ukraine, what role do you see for the OSCE in future conflict zones?
I would propose to either use the OSCE only in small regional conflicts, or to apply the ancient Roman principle: ‘nemo iudex in causa sua’ (literally: ‘nobody should be a judge in their own case’). In line with this principle, OSCE member states involved in conflicts would be barred from participating in monitoring missions.

About the interviewee: Lukasz Adamski is Head of the Research and Projects Office at the Centre for Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding in Warsaw. He was formerly a member of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine.
Александр
Александр

Message  benoit77 Ven 3 Juin - 0:11

OSCE , sont-ils nuls ?

et bien non pour une fois et avec des yeux grands ouverts :
Un drone de l'osce a chopé deux violations en direct des zozos. violations du cessez-le feu par des tirs en direct + matos interdits dans cette zones.

http://news.liga.net/news/politics/10992637-dron_obse_zafiksiroval_ispolzovanie_boevikami_152_mm_artillerii.htm
http://news.liga.net/video/politics/10992662-obse_pokazala_snyatoe_dronom_video_ispolzovaniya_artillerii_dnr.htm

Bien sûr , demain ils diront que les images sont fabriqués dans les studios pixar et que tous cela n'est pas vrai.
benoit77
benoit77

Message  Александр Ven 3 Juin - 8:29

Et ils prennent des risques pour leur mission:

L'OSCE - Page 3 Cj7vkQqWUAAjoFz

Région de Lugansk hier.
Александр
Александр

Message  benoit77 Mar 7 Juin - 9:58

Menaces contre l'Osce :
http://news.liga.net/news/politics/11079182-boeviki_ugrozhayut_nablyudatelyam_sbit_bespilotnik_obse.htm

La suite ? attendre  que les zozos mitrailles et tuent des observateurs OSCE pour que "l'ouest" prennent la mesure  ?
benoit77
benoit77

Message  Александр Mar 7 Juin - 10:10

C'est probablement ce qui va arriver . . . et on dira: "Non, la Russie n'y est pour rien"!
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Mer 8 Juin - 11:26

La dernière:

OSCE sur facebook

The OSCE SMM can confirm that one of our local staff in Luhansk region did not return from leave as planned, on 7 June. The police was informed.
We understand that he is reportedly held in Donetsk. We are in contact with the relevant actors to resolve this matter. We have demanded his immediate and unconditional release.

Ils vont arriver à LA connerie.
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Jeu 9 Juin - 8:42

Finalement:

Donetsk militants release OSCE SMM driver

Militants in the temporarily occupied city of Donetsk in eastern Ukraine have released a driver of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM), who was reported missing on Tuesday, June 7, according to an OSCE SMM statement.

”The SMM staff member who went missing on 7 June was returned today to the Mission in Donetsk,” reads the statement posted on Facebook on Wednesday evening.

The National Police`s main department in Luhansk region reported on June 7 that a woman, born in 1984, came to a Severodonetsk police station on June 6 to report that she lost contact with her husband, born in 1979, at about 09:00 in the morning on June 4, 2016.

She said her husband is an OSCE SMM driver. He left the militant-controlled town of Stakhanov in the self-proclaimed Luhansk People`s Republic by bus, heading for Donetsk region to pick up his Suzuki car he was planning to use to return home.

The woman reported that her husband had not returned by June 6, all his mobile phones were switched off.

The OSCE SMM issued a statement then, demanding the immediate and unconditional release of its employee and stating that it was ”in contact with the relevant actors to resolve this matter.”

OSCE SMM: Situation in Donbas deteriorates

OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine last week recorded an increase in the number of ceasefire violations in Donbas.

Principal Deputy Chief Monitor of the OSCE SMM to Ukraine Alexander Hug said this at a briefing on Wednesday, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

"The situation in Donbas deteriorated last week. The SMM recorded a 10 percent increase in the number of ceasefire violations compared to last week. However, last week we recorded a 50 percent increase in the number of ceasefire violations compared to the week before last," Hug said.

He also drew attention to the fact that the parties had not removed weapons and troops far enough.
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Jeu 1 Sep - 11:59

Une fois de plus, les c . . . les ont pris pour cible:

OSCE SMM evacuates forward patrol base in Schastia due to shelling

The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine has announced it has evacuated forward its patrol base in the town of Schastia in Donbas, eastern Ukraine, due to mortar shelling and moved to Sievierodonetsk.

”Between 20:55 and 21:00 on August 30, whilst at the SMM forward patrol base in government-controlled Schastia (20km north of Luhansk), an SMM patrol comprising five SMM staff members and a paramedic heard four shots of under-barrel-grenade-launcher (GP-25) fire approximately 1km south of their position. At approximately 22:05 the SMM heard four explosions assessed as mortar rounds outgoing from an undetermined distance south of its location. Within a few seconds, the patrol heard and felt four impacts assessed as caused by mortar rounds landing within 200m or less of the forward patrol base,” the OSCE SMM said in its spot report.

According to the report, the explosions shook the building and electricity immediately went out. After five minutes, the SMM heard and felt five-six more impacts of what it assessed as mortar rounds over approximately 20 minutes. The rounds were assessed as impacting within 300m of the forward patrol base.

The SMM did not register any damage to its base.

”At 22:11, the SMM informed the Ukrainian Armed Forces and the Russian Federation Armed Forces sides of the Joint Centre for Control and Co-ordination (JCCC), who said they would liaise with the sides to stop the shelling. At 22:18, the SMM additionally informed ”LPR” [self-proclaimed Luhansk People`s Republic] members about the shelling and requested a cessation of fire. At 22:58 the JCCC informed the SMM that a local cessation of fire had been arranged, and the SMM confirmed as of 23:12 that it was holding,” the report said.

The OSCE SMM said it had determined, in consultation with the JCCC, a safe travel route to government-controlled Sievierodonetsk (74km north-west of Luhansk). The SMM liaised with ”LPR” members, as well as the Ukrainian side at the JCCC, and received verbal security guarantees for the SMM`s evacuation.

”At 23:26, the SMM left the forward patrol base in Schastia with an escort by the JCCC and at 00:15 on August 31, the SMM arrived in Sievierodonetsk. The SMM has requested the JCCC to follow up on the incident,” the report said.

A la veille du nouveau cessez-le-feu, ça la fout mal Exclamation
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Jeu 1 Sep - 15:22

Klimkin to discuss situation in Ukraine at OSCE meeting in Potsdam

L'OSCE - Page 3 630_360_1464178354-6024

September 1, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin will take part in an informal meeting of the foreign ministers of the OSCE participating countries "Facing common challenges together" in Potsdam (Germany).

This is reported by Government portal.

The meeting participants will discuss the issues of European security and the role of OSCE in it.

The foreign ministers are expected to pay considerable attention to settlement of the situation in Ukraine amid ongoing aggression of Russia.

OSCE urges sides to stop fighting as Ukraine starts new academic year

L'OSCE - Page 3 385720016
An OSCE observer in the village of Zaitsevo (Getty)

Minsk Trilateral group agreed upon the new truce, but the situation in Donbas remained tense in previous days 

All sides should "heed the ceasefire appeal" as the new school year has started in Ukraine, the Chief Monitor of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM) Ertugrul Apakan said on September 1.

"We urge all sides to heed the call and to establish a full and comprehensive ceasefire. Such adherence can ultimately lead to the stabilization and normalization that the people of Donbas – and in particular, the children – so desperately need," he said.

"The SMM, through its monitoring and reporting will continue to help the sides to establish this peace,"  Apakan added.

OSCE welcomed the new impetus for peace, which was an initiative of the Trilateral Contact Group. However, on August 31, Ukraine has called for an extraordinary Skype conference as the attacks continued along the whole demarcation line.

Read also OSCE ready to establish nine monitoring bases on border in occupied Donbas
Александр
Александр

Message  benoit77 Ven 16 Sep - 17:18

Quand les borgnes pirat  ouvre le bon œil Suspect  :

http://news.liga.net/news/politics/12696585-obse_boeviki_v_donbasse_khodyat_s_nashivkami_rf.htm
benoit77
benoit77

Message  Matt Ven 16 Sep - 18:31

Pourtant, le prsident de l'OSCE a osé lacher qu'il n'y avait pas de militaires russes en Ukraine.

Matt
Matt
Admin

https://forum-ukrainien.forumactif.org/

Message  Александр Ven 21 Oct - 11:19

« Nous avons vu des combattants qui portaient des insignes de la Fédération de Russie »

L'OSCE - Page 3 028988c1774b7d53cac1507b27c8cfdb
700 observateurs de l'OSCE, sont déployés en Ukraine où ils patrouillent de part et d'autre de la ligne de front (photo OSCE)
A la veille du sommet de Berlin sur la paix en Ukraine, nous avons rencontré le chef-adjoint de la mission d’observation de l’OSCE, déployée sur le terrain. Elle tente de désamorcer les tensions et a collecté de multiples preuves de la présence de l’armée russe du côté ukrainien de la frontière.

Par renaud rebardy, 

Les dirigeants russe, allemand, français et ukrainien se retrouvent ce mercredi 19 à Berlin pour tenter de faire avancer le processus de paix en Ukraine, aujourd’hui en difficultés. Ce sera la première fois depuis un an que Vladimir Poutine, Angela Merkel, François Hollande et Petro Porochenko seront ainsi réunis dans ce format dit « de Normandie ».

En Ukraine, la ligne de front s’est stabilisée. Les entités rebelles de Donetsk et Lougansk sont portées à bout de bras par la Russie. Les combats ont cessé mais des affrontements localisés éclatent régulièrement, faisant des victimes militaires ou civiles. 

Sur le terrain, une mission d’observation de l’OSCE (Organisation pour la sécurité et la coopération en Europe) est déployée. Elle compte 700 observateurs déployés en Ukraine, dont 600 sont dans l’est. Ils sont originaires de 45 pays (dont la Russie). De passage à Paris, Alexander Hug, le chef adjoint de cette mission, nous a accordé un entretien dans lequel il rend compte de la fragilité persistante du cessez-le-feu.

– Le président russe a récemment annulé sa visite en France. Y a-t-il un risque, selon vous, que cela conduise à une nouvelle dégradation de la situation dans le Donbass ?

– Le plus important est qu’un dialogue se poursuive, quel que soit le niveau auquel il a lieu. Notre mission fournit une vision de ce qui se passe sur le terrain, ce qui facilite la communication. C’est un rôle clé, car en cas de brusque détérioration, il est nécessaire d’avoir quelqu’un à appeler pour tenter de trouver un moyen de ramener le calme. Les résultats de notre travail ne sont peut-être pas très visibles. Mais nous participons au maintien d’un canal de communication, et cela est déjà en soi un résultat.

– Les observateurs de l’OSCE font-ils face à de nombreuses entraves dans leur activité quotidienne ?

– Oui, nous subissons régulièrement des entraves et nous les rapportons. Nous avons différents moyens : des caméras fixes, des drones et des patrouilles. Plusieurs de nos drones ont été abattus. Quelquefois, il arrive que nos observateurs subissent des tirs d’intimidation, ou bien qu’une de nos voitures se retrouve bloquée à un barrage.

Les combattants présents nous disent qu’ils ne peuvent pas nous laisser passer, pour notre propre sécurité, car l’endroit est miné. C’est aussi une violation des accords. Ces restrictions sont toujours une façon de nous empêcher de voir quelque chose qu’ils ne veulent pas que l’on voie, cela est parfaitement clair.

Cependant, ce genre d’entrave ne se produit pas tous les jours, ni jamais au même endroit. Dans tous les cas, nous signalons d’abord ces entraves au Joint Center for Control and Coordination (JCCC), qui est chargé de nous assister. Cet organisme est basé en zone sous contrôle de l’Ukraine. Il abrite des officiers ukrainiens et des officiers russes, environ 75, non-armés, qui effectuent une rotation tous les trois mois.

Lorsqu’une de nos patrouilles est prise sous des tirs, nous prévenons immédiatement le JCCC, qui se doit d’assurer notre sécurité. C’est aussi cet organisme qui a la charge d’enquêter sur toutes les violations des accords et doit faire en sorte que le cessez-le-feu tienne.

– Comment évaluez-vous la situation sur le terrain ?

– La situation autour de la ligne de front est très instable et imprévisible, loin d’être apaisée. Il existe de nombreux endroits où les positions entre les belligérants sont très proches, distantes d’une cinquantaine de mètres à peine. C’est le cas par exemple aux abords de l’aéroport de Donetsk. La tension est permanente et le moindre incident se traduit aussitôt par des échanges de tirs. Alors, nous essayons d’arriver à faire reculer les forces en présence, non plus seulement les armes lourdes, mais aussi l’infanterie, pour que ces forces ne puissent plus se provoquer sans cesse.

Le 21 septembre dernier, nous sommes parvenus à une décision pour que, dans trois zones convenues, elles se reculent de part et d’autre de la ligne de front, de façon à avoir une plus grande zone tampon. Ce retrait est effectif dans deux de ces zones. Dans la troisième, le retrait n’a pas encore eu lieu. L’objectif est d’épargner les civils, qui sont bien souvent les premières victimes, et de favoriser un retour à la normale. Mais cela exige une confiance entre les forces en présence, et un certain niveau de sécurité pour que nous puissions être présents et garantir ainsi que le terrain évacué n’est pas aussitôt réinvesti par l’un des deux camps.

Il y a eu en septembre dernier une accalmie presque complète durant quelques jours. Cela montre que, lorsqu’il existe une réelle volonté politique, les deux camps peuvent contrôler leurs forces et obtenir un cessez-le-feu total. Nous pensons qu’il faudrait arriver à des retraits similaires tout au long des 500 km de la ligne de front, et que cela pourrait permettre une accalmie durable.

– Au début de la guerre, du côté ukrainien, se trouvaient plusieurs bataillons de volontaires qui n’étaient pas directement sous le contrôle du commandement ukrainien. Où en est-on aujourd’hui ? Est-ce que tous ces bataillons ont été intégrés à l’armée ?

– Oui, toutes les troupes qui se battent du côté ukrainien sont maintenant, par décret, légalisées et placées sous le contrôle du commandement de l’armée. Elles sont sous contrôle. Nous avons pu le vérifier en septembre, lors de la période d’accalmie dont j’ai parlé. Le pouvoir ukrainien a donné des ordres clairs. Et ils se sont appliqués. C’est une preuve que tous les bataillons sont sous les ordres d’un commandement unifié.

– La Russie assure qu’elle n’intervient pas directement dans le Donbass. La mission d’observation a-t-elle collecté des preuves d’une présence directe de l’armée russe du côté ukrainien de la frontière ?

– Nous avons vu des combattants qui portaient des insignes de la Fédération de Russie. Nous avons pu interroger des prisonniers qui nous ont dit être des membres des forces régulières russes. Nous avons vu également des armes sophistiquées que l’armée ukrainienne n’utilise pas et qui ne sont en dotation qu’au sein de l’armée russe. Tout cela, nous l’avons consigné dans nos rapports.

Ce sont des faits que nous avons constatés. Notre travail est précisément celui-là : rapporter ces faits. En revanche, il ne nous appartient pas d’en tirer des conclusions et je ne peux donc pas le faire.

(Modifié le 20/10/16 à la demande de l’OSCE qui avait approuvé la version publiée mais a tenu ensuite à préciser que les combattants observés portaient des insignes de la Fédération de Russie, non de l’armée russe)
Александр
Александр

Message  Caduce62 Lun 24 Oct - 21:18

L'OSCE - Page 3 14615610
Caduce62
Caduce62

Message  Александр Ven 4 Nov - 9:24

OSCE Mission in Donbas records over 1,000 ceasefire breaches daily

The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe Special Monitoring Mission (OSCE SMM) reports a rise in the number of ceasefire violations in Donbas.

The OSCE SMM monitors have recorded 8,264 breaches against 5,976 over the past week, OSCE SMM Principal Deputy Chief Monitor Alexander Hug told at a briefing in Kyiv on Thursday.

He also said that this amounted to over 1,000 violations daily on average spotted by the SMM.

Shelling attacks near the three areas of the disengagement of forces and equipment also continue, he said.

OSCE SMM calls on conflicting parties in Donbas to observe Minsk Agreements

L'OSCE - Page 3 1804_213313
Alexander Hug

Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe Special Monitoring Mission (OSCE SMM) Principal Deputy Chief Monitor Alexander Hug has urged the parties to the conflict in Donbas to adhere to their assumed obligations.

If the sides had stuck to their commitments under the Minsk Agreements, there would have been no civilian casualties, he told a briefing in Kyiv on Thursday.

Since the start of September, the mission's monitors have been recording the constant rise in ceasefire breaches, Hug said.

Now the level of violence surpasses the levels which had been recorded directly before the sides resumed their obligations to observe the ceasefire regime, he said. It looks like that the parties are fully determined to repeat the errors of the past, he said.

The breaches are being spotted on both sides of the dividing line, the OSCE SMM principal deputy chief monitor said. In particular, the mission's monitors confirmed the deaths of two civilians in Makiyivka controlled by the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), as well as the injuries of seven people.

On the basis of surveillance conducted by the OSCE SMM monitors on the spot, it becomes clear that the applied weapons could not be used at other places, except on the forbidden frontiers seeing breaches of the pullback line, Hug said.

He said that the SMM monitors have recorded in Popasna controlled by the Ukrainian authorities the houses of civilians burnt down in fire attacks that, in his words, showed that both sides are breaching the ceasefire.

Après les casques bleus:

Ukraine wants up to 20,000 strong OSCE police mission in Donbas – German official

Ukraine offers that the armed police mission of the OSCE in Donbas amount to 18,000-20,000 people, said Gernot Erler, Special Representative of the Federal Government of Germany for the OSCE Chairmanship in 2016 and coordinator for intersocietal cooperation with Russia, Central Asia and the Eastern Partnership countries, an UNIAN correspondent reports.

L'OSCE - Page 3 1460982441-5394-foto-unian
Photo from Unian

Erler noted that Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko after a Normandy Four meeting in Berlin had mentioned the issue of the OSCE mission, but it was not on top agenda of the negotiations.

The German official also reminded of the pretext for the possible introduction of such mission, that is ensuring security at the local elections in eastern Ukraine. However, as Erler noted, there is no consensus between the Ukrainian and the Russian parties as well as the so-called separatist leaders.

Stressing the fact that Ukraine has long advocated for the deployment of such mission, the German official said that the issue was not an easy one as there has never been such an armed police mission of the OSCE before. All 57 OSCE participating states have to agree with such a proposal. Ukraine sees this armed mission to be 18,000- 20,000 strong, according to Erler.

He added that only the OSCE has so far provided only 700-800 monitors, claiming it was difficult to find even such number of qualified people to join the mission, not to say about larger numbers.

As UNIAN reported earlier, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Francois Hollande and Russian President Vladimir Putin held talks in the Normandy format in Berlin October 19.

At a press conference after talks, Poroshenko said that the Normandy Four leaders had endorsed French and German proposals for the main criteria of the roadmap of the implementation of Minsk agreements.

Also, according to the president of Ukraine, Russia supported the idea of the need to deploy in Donbas an armed OSCE police mission.
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Ven 18 Nov - 13:44

OSCE mission reports biggest ceasefire breaches in Donbas since beginning of year
(La mission de l'OSCE rapporte les plus grandes violations du cessez-le-feu au Donbas depuis le début de l'année)

L'OSCE - Page 3 2008_113947

The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) has registered the highest number of ceasefire breaches along the disengagement line in Donbas since the beginning of the year.

Last year, the number of ceasefire breaches registered by the OSCE SMM exceeded the previous level by 160% and was the highest number of attacks since the beginning of the year, Alexander Hug, first deputy head of the OSCE SMM, told a briefing in Kyiv on Thursday.

Hug said that most breaches, 3,444, are attacks using mortars, tanks, surface-to-air missile systems and artillery and most of these breaches occur around densely populated areas. Massive violence is taking place near Mariupol, not far from Maryinka and Popasna, he said.

He also said OSCE SMM observers registered the doubling of the number of locals' deaths in the past week in comparison with the week before.

The figures demonstrate an increase in violence that needs to be stopped, important steps need to be taken, one of which should be full implementation of the framework agreement of the trilateral contact group regarding the September 21 disengagement, Hug said.

At the same time, Hug said the disengagement envisaged in Petrivske and Zolote is really working. OSCE SMM observers have not registered any ceasefire breaches there, he said.

However, in Stanytsia Luhanska, where no disengagement has occurred, the ceasefire regime still cannot be maintained. There have been no concessions on this track and the sides are still less than 300 meters away from each other, observers see shell craters every day, Hug said, adding that there is a need for disengagement.
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Mar 6 Déc - 10:37

OSCE reports more ceasefire violations in Donetsk region
(L'OSCE rapporte plus de violations du cessez-le-feu dans la région de Donetsk)

The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine has reported an increase in ceasefire violations in Donetsk region between the night of December 2 and the evening of December 3.

L'OSCE - Page 3 1476908489-9139
Photo from UNIAN

"The SMM recorded more ceasefire violations in Donetsk region in the reporting period between the night of December 2 and the evening of December 3, including more than 300 explosions compared with 209 in the previous reporting period, and fewer on December 4, including about 70 explosions," the mission said in its regular update based on information received as of 19:30 local time on December 4, 2016.

Most of the ceasefire violations occurred north of the city of Donetsk, with the SMM camera in Avdiyivka recording exchanges of fire at various times during the reporting period, and in areas west of Horlivka and east and south-east of Svitlodarsk.

In Luhansk region, the mission recorded fewer ceasefire violations on both December 3 and December 4 compared with the previous reporting period.

"In Luhansk region the SMM recorded fewer ceasefire violations on December 3, including 18 explosions, compared with 50 on December 2. On December 4 the SMM recorded one burst of heavy-machine-gun fire. Positioned in government-controlled Triokhizbenka (32km north-west of Luhansk) on December 3, the SMM heard five explosions assessed as mortar fire," the report said.

OSCE monitors continued to face restrictions of their movement in the disengagement areas in Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske, as well as in other areas.
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Mer 28 Déc - 10:36

Il fait tellement calme que:

OSCE SMM évacue la base de Svitlodarsk en raison du bombardement

The Special Monitoring Mission of the OSCE had to evacuate their patrol base in Svitlodarsk, Donetsk region, due to artillery attacks nearby, the mission said in its report for December 22-26 published on December 27.

"The SMM evacuated its forward patrol base in Svitlodarsk on 24 December due to the proximity of artillery round impacts, on one occasion as close as 70m to the base on 23 December, which broke windows on the upper floors of the building," the report reads.

The SMM recorded fewer but still a high number of ceasefire violations in the Donetsk region on December 22-23, including about 1,150 explosions, compared with about 2,300 in the previous reporting period. The majority of the explosions were recorded in the Svitlodarsk-Debaltseve area.

Besides, the mission patrol which is deployed in Horlivka on the militant-controlled territory registered on December 24 rounds from BM-21 Grad.

La mission de surveillance spéciale de l'OSCE a dû évacuer sa base de patrouille dans Svitlodarsk, région de Donetsk, en raison d'attaques d'artillerie à proximité, a indiqué la mission dans son rapport pour les 22-26 décembre publié le 27 décembre.

"Le SMM a évacué sa base de patrouille avant à Svitlodarsk le 24 décembre en raison de la proximité d'impacts d'artillerie ronde, à une occasion près de 70 m à la base le 23 Décembre, qui a brisé les fenêtres aux étages supérieurs de l'immeuble", le rapport Lit

Le SMM a enregistré moins de violations du cessez-le-feu dans la région de Donetsk les 22 et 23 décembre, y compris environ 1 150 explosions, contre environ 2 300 au cours de la période précédente. La majorité des explosions ont été enregistrées dans la région de Svitlodarsk-Debaltseve.

D'autre part, la patrouille de mission qui est déployée à Horlivka sur le territoire contrôlé par les militants, enregistrée le 24 décembre, est suivie par BM-21 Grad.
Александр
Александр

Message  benoit77 Mer 28 Déc - 15:07

Sont super bon les mecs de la Cia :
Ils réussissent à passer incognito dans les cyber café de Moscou pour faire des attaques bidons
http://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2016/12/28/l-osce-victime-d-une-attaque-informatique_5054744_3210.html
benoit77
benoit77

Message  Александр Mer 28 Déc - 15:15

Laughing
Pour ça qu'il n'y a plus de rapport de l'OSCE. Wink
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Mar 3 Jan - 13:23

Attaque informatique contre l’OSCE : la Russie pointée du doigt

L'Organisation pour la sécurité et la coopération en Europe (OSCE) a été victime d'un important piratage informatique attribué à la Russie.

L'OSCE - Page 3 Url_497

Piratage à l’OSCE. La porte-parole de l'organisation, Natacha Rajakovic, confirme que l’organisation a été victime d'un "incident important de sécurité informatique compromettant la confidentialité de son réseau informatique interne et mettant en danger sa protection". Cette intrusion informatique a été retracée au groupe russe de hackers APT28, connu pour sa proximité avec les services spéciaux russes.

Déjà soupçonné d'être à l'origine de deux attaques informatiques – contre la chaîne de télévision TV5 Monde, en avril 2015, et contre le Parti démocrate américain, qui avait permis le scandale des emails d'Hillary Clinton – ce groupe aurait potentiellement eu accès aux courriers électroniques, aux dossiers et aux mots de passe des cadres de l’intrusion.

Pour rappel, l’OSCE est un outil diplomatique issu de la guerre froide qui vise à faciliter le dialogue Est-Ouest. ELLE compte 57 États membres allant des Etats-Unis à la Mongolie et assure notamment depuis 2014 une mission d'observation dans le cadre du conflit en Ukraine – dans lequel la Russie est directement impliquée.

A noter qu'il est bien dit que la Russie est directement impliquée.
Changement dans la presse?
Александр
Александр

Message  benoit77 Mar 3 Jan - 14:58

Et c'est pas fini, Poutine ayant signé l'oukaz sur la cyber guerre et Kaspersky étant désormais sous l'influence d'ex-Kgb, plus grave arrivera sans doute.
benoit77
benoit77

Message  Александр Mar 3 Jan - 15:02

Et ils prendont encore d'autres claques . . . Twisted Evil
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Mer 4 Jan - 10:24

Le ministre autrichien a pu voir les dégâts causés par l’armée russe dans le Donbass
L'OSCE - Page 3 C1P-UFHW8AIt9yY

Sebastian Kurz, ministre fédéral de l'Intégration, des Affaires européennes et internationales autrichien est arrivé à Marioupol et a vu de ses propres yeux tous les dégâts causés par l’agression russe contre l’Ukraine

L'OSCE - Page 3 C1Q3ARAWQAAhMEb
Plage de Marioupol. MFA of Ukraine
L'OSCE - Page 3 C1P-UFNXcAAQa6H

Cette information est communiquée par le ministère des Affaires Étrangères ukrainien : «Aujourd’hui, lors de sa visite dans la région de Donetsk, Sebastian Kurz, ministre fédéral de l'Intégration, des Affaires européennes et internationales autrichien a vu de ses propres yeux les dégâts  causés par l’agression russe dans le Donbass ».
L'OSCE - Page 3 C1QGxUPXUAAU8eb

Le 3 janvier 2017, Sebastien Kurz, ministre fédéral de l'Intégration, des Affaires européennes et internationales autrichien accompagné de Pavlo Klimkine son homologue ukrainien est arrivé à Marioupol ou il a visité le bureau de l’OSCE, le point de contrôle de Pichtchevik et le village Vinogradne.
À partir du 1e janvier 2017, l’Autriche préside l’OSCE. 
Александр
Александр

Message  Александр Mer 5 Avr - 14:53

L’Ukraine s’étonne de la composition de l’équipe de l’OSCE

L'OSCE - Page 3 630_360_1483527632-3100

L’Ukraine insiste sur le fait qu’il est nécessaire d’améliorer la procédure de suivi par la mission de l’OSCE, notamment en ce qui concerne la représentation des pays.

Cette information a été communiquée par Iryna Gerachtchenko, première adjointe du président de la Rada Suprême de l’Ukraine, lors d’une réunion du Conseil OTAN-Ukraine qui se déroule à Kiev.

«La partie ukrainienne insiste sur la nécessité d’améliorer la procédure de suivi. La composition de l’équipe n’est pas vraiment normale. Depuis l’année dernière, la représentation serbe au sein de la mission a été multipliée par 9.... Je me permets très respectueusement d’observer certaines particularités. La représentation de la Biélorussie a été multipliée par 9: auparavant, il y a avait un seul représentant biélorusse, désormais ils sont 9. La représentation de la Fédération de Russie a doublé : il y avait 20 personnes, désormais, ils sont 40 », a-t-elle déclaré.
Александр
Александр

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 5 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant